Saturday, January 13, 2018



How To Avoid Dream Killers

In this blog post I share with you what [dream killers are and how to avoid them].  Dream killers can sometimes be really scary.  Those closest to us like our spouse, family and best friends,  can be the first ones to shut down your dreams and tell us that our dreams are not possible and we will never accomplish our dreams.  The sad part is that we believe them because we are closest to them.  I don't agree with dream killers.  Dream killers handicap dreamers and kill all the hopes that they have.  I grew up feeling like I needed approval from family and friends and wanted them to support me always.  Even though my family supports me for the most part in everything that I do, I don't live my life for the approval of others.  If you have a dream inside of you, do not let it die.  Work on your dream, keep your dream safe and nurture it.  Don't let anyone, even if it is family members or a close friend tell you that you can't do something.  Everyone has potential to be what you want and live your dream,  but you have to be ready to endure the work to bring your dream to fruition.  Watch the video above.

Please let me know if you have any questions by leaving me a comment.  If this blog post helped you in any way, help others by sharing it out.  Remember sharing is caring.   If you are looking to network, get your business questions answered, support and most importantly ACCOUNTABILITY.  Join our FB group here to get in on all the info.

Thanks for reading,

Truly Camillia

No comments:

Post a Comment